[amayausers] Re: Visors on XT driver

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 04:52:28 +1000

Even on a normal plate we use 2 heavy tear away backings. Is your design
digitzed for caps sewing from inside out? Try bending the peak of the visor
against the curve straightining it before putting it on

Anand

Morning,

Has anyone sewn a sportsman visor on the XT cap driver.  I loaded one up
an was able to sew closer to the brim which was exciting.  The problem
is the visor rubbed on the back of the needle bar and burned a big hole
in it.

The other thing I'm struggling with is unstructured hats are very loose
and wrinkled on the machine.  I think its the low needle plate.  On the
old machine I was able to get away with one piece of 4" tearaway on just
a front design.  The hat on the new machine has alot of loose material
in front of the needle.

Anyone?

Mike