[amayausers] Towels (second request please)

  • From: Eduardo Ruiz <erc_ruiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:27:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all,
My writing is bad but i understand very well what
you write.  My Amaya is sitting in my living room like
my dog, doing nothing.  The last week I bought one
roll
of solvy toping for embroider some towel for gift.
Now I have various request with geneous earning, but
I want your advice about price, material (Kmart $6
towel), letter type, letter size to make profit with
towel.  Thank very much.

Ed.RUiz

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com