[amayausers] Re: 3D Foam

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:34:37 -0600

    Hi Herb--this is Sharon.  Rod said, "Yes, he would add for the cap and then
even use the color by settings for center seam."  We haven't done foam as
yet--just haven't had time to play with that.  Rod has been pretty busy
digitizing for others when he has any spare time.  We just pulled in from Salt
Lake about midnight last night.  Let us know how the foam stuff turns out!
    Sharon