[amayausers] Re: Towels (second request please)

  • From: Eduardo Ruiz <erc_ruiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 11:32:42 -0700 (PDT)

Roland,

Only one question.  You say that if the customer take
in the towel you add $5 for hooping charge.  For me,
is the same work hooping my towel than hooping the
customer towel, except if you are good salesman you
can convince the client of the fictious "added" cost.
Or do you have a special fixture for pre hooping your
towel or anything else that cost less to hoop?

The Bad English Writer
Ed.Ruiz

--- "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Roland,
>       I salute you on your thoughts.  I couldn't agree
> more.  I'm curious though,
> what part of the country are you in?  One thought
> that has always been on my
> mind is the cost of living factor in our industry.
> If an Amaya costs "X"
> amount in California as it does down here in the
> south,  who's making the
> better deal?  I know that the end cost of an
> embroidered item isn't going to
> have the same price tag.  Yet we will all still have
> the same price to pay
> for equipment and supplies.
>       $1.50 per thousand seems to be the highest price
> I've heard of to date but
> I say, hey, if they customers will pay it, more
> power to you.  Been at this
> for approximately 3.5 years now, and still don't see
> a silver lining to the
> cloud over my checkbook.  Although we haven't gone
> belly up yet either.
>       If anyone has comments on this, I'd be interested
> to hear them.
> Ed Orantes
> New Orleans, La.

Sell on Yahoo! Auctions ? no fees. Bid on great items.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/