[amayausers.com] Re: Thread Sensor Assembly - One Works Well, One Not So Well

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 00:24:29 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/406.html#000003

Hi Rod:

Thanks for the reply!  The cam is well lubricated on both machines (as the
other parts you mentioned).  Tech training has me watching out for that sort of
thing  ;)   I agree completely.

On the spider crawl... I guess I use that term "loosely" but with actifeed, run
the bobbins more tightly.  So, it's not really a spider crawl anymore.

My big concern is that without setting a lower thread feed limit, machine 1 is
sewing worse than machine two using actifeed.  Honestly though, we have gotten
into the habit of setting the minimum MT, so I guess it's not a huge issue, but
still one I was curious about solving.

I'm going to swap out the sensor with a new one to rule that out but I'm still
open to other thoughts.