[amayausers.com] Re: Thread Sensor Assembly - One Works Well, One Not So Well

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 22:56:18 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/406.html#000001

John,

Im no tech but I have 3 reds and 3 grays and my reds (haven't payed attention
to the grays)seem to run different MT's on the same designs and sometimes they
will sew differently like you are talking about.  I usually just set the lower
limit to the same on them but even then sometimes I will stop sewing certain
designs on both machines because the logos do look different.  I guess I would
be interested to see what answers you come up with here.