[amayausers] Re: Roller Maintenance

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 08:06:14 +1000

I d agree with Cheryl, I cant understand why you have to grease inside the
rollers so often. The stuff is supposed to last for years.

Anand

Thanks Herb I'll take a little look at the rollers. My machines only run
about 6 hours per day on average, 5 day a week. Some days only 4 hours
depending on the sales.

My thread breaks usually come from a faulty design. I've had some I
can't explain, but usually I trace it to a bad needle, poor hooping, or
bad trims.  A few that seemed to have no reason ended up being thread
wrapped around the area behind the yellow rollers or thread wrapped
round the rotary hook.

Cheryl Rotter
Team Sports Ink
5111 Grumann Dr. Ste #1B