[amayausers] Re: Roller Maintenance

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 00:14:15 -0600

It would be rare to find an Amaya operator that uses all 16 needles equally.
That is, we tend to have favorite positions for the most used colors and the
other positions tend to get lesser use. If the operator pays a little extra
attention to the more used needles and sets up a regular maintained schedule
for the machine....dependent solely on just how much the machine(s) is/are
run on a daily basis, the maintained is held to a minimum and therefore does
not become a problem---but wouldn't you agree that a machine that is capable
of running approximately twice as fast as other machines should/could  need
a bit more lubrication now and then?  My 2 cents worth......

Rod Springer

Embroidery Cottage
Rod & Sharon Springer
Melco Amaya Tech & Trainer