[amayausers] Re: OT Need your help!

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 12:00:43 -0700

Thanks for Asking Dorothy!
My son has been very excited about the whole project,
He still checks the mail everyday,
unfortunately al we got was 4 responses.
One from Aaron just down the way and couple of others
not to far out of the area, (sorry for not remembering just who
they are at home hanging on my sons wall) and we did get the one from
your cousin in Paris! It could have filled with money and I don't think
he could have been more excited. So he went down with his allowance and
bought a big world map for his wall and has marking them off.

So yeah it didn't go over too well, with only 4 replies
but he loved it anyway.

Someone (can't remember who just now) sent him stamp and everyone
has been very nice,

So if anyone has the time and doesn't mind making his day
send us an envelope with your business card, and a note if you want
but don't have to, as long as we have and address mostly city state or country
and we are trying to keep track of everything.

Thanks to all that have sent, you made his day.
And thanks for Remembering Dorothy! I am hoping one of the listers from
Australia might send a envelope but I understand
how busy we all are and that it is not free,
Please don't take anything the wrong way all you Amaya users.

Thanks again for your help
if you need it here's the info again

Cameron Vinyard
7 years old
1894 McCarter Lane
Grants Pass, Oregon 97526

Thanks all!!
Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com