[amayausers] Re: Pricing

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:58:26 -0600

Thanks Cheryl.  Let me see if I'm following...For one or two shirts with 10,000
stitches, you would charge $9.00 per shirt? That's $ 5.50 for the first 3K
                                                 + 3.50 (.50 x 7K)
                                                  --------
                                                   $9.00 total
I'm a Texas Aggie and that's the way we learned to do math at A&M :-)
Sandra
A&E Custom Embroidery
936.588.1015   800.291.6953
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!