[amayausers] Re: Presser foot adjustment

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 17:04:01 -0700

I use Madeira 14/12 R-SES for all my metallic.  The R is for Standard Ball
Point and the SES stands for Light Ball Point so I am not real sure.  I do
know I have been using them for years on metallic whether its on Canvas
Jackets, knit shirts, or backpacks.  Sometimes if I am only doing a few
items I will use the standard 75/11 ball point but if I am doing many
stitches in metallic I switch.  Just started a job today of 1000 backpacks
with a all metallic logo, loads of fun :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957