[amayausers] Re: New to Amayas - Did We Make A Mistake?

  • From: "Brookside Designs" <vendors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 17:43:11 -0400

I want to thank everyone who responded to my inquiry, but most of all I want
to thank Don McCreadie from Melco.  We called him about the problems we were
having and all the horror stories we've heard about the Amaya's.  He went
right into action and sent out a tech and a trainer the very next day.  He
also helped us out on pricing on various items like software and threads
that needed updating since everything we had was made for our Barudan
machine.

I'm very glad to report that as of today we went into full production with
our new Amaya's and we couldn't be happier with their performance.  Special
thanks go to Frank Davis, our tech and Kathie Gimeno our trainer.  They
helped take the 'mystery' out of the Amaya and we have sewn everything from
jacket backs to caps today with no problems at all.  I remember when we
first purchased our Barudan machine and had problems getting started in the
field and getting our Barudan to work.  We never got the type of attention
and support Melco gave us this past week.  We are new Melco converts and
can't imagine going with any other company for any future purchases.

Again, thanks to all and we'll be 'watching' the list for any other pointers
people may have.

Kip Biddle, partner

Brookside Designs

10255 Poags Hole Road