[amayausers] Re: New to Amayas - Did We Make A Mistake?

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 08:03:50 -0400

I asked someone from Melco that called me on another issue as to how you
rated a tech on-site...and found that now they SEND a tech for all multi
machine installations....also learned I already HAVE the Amaya Flex so I can
add another head without buying program/dongle upgrade...
so the search is on! Refurbished through Melco is $8500 per....but if I find
one considerably less than that we'll give it serious thought...but must be
close enough to pick up-freight is outrageous and tearing it down to ship
could damage it...
Roland