[amayausers] Re: New to Amayas - Did We Make A Mistake?

  • From: "Beverly Thompson" <beverlyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 22:49:34 -0500

Hello,

We also bought 3.  Had a bad start.  Had to re-learn everything.
We got Melco to send us a tech.  His nickname was Pineapple. And he stayed 3
days.  After that we've been running the Heck out of them.  Ed Orantes is also
one of the best techs, I've met.  Fuss a little bit and Melco will send someone
out.

Best Regards,
Bev and Tracey
Perdido Beach Embroidery