[amayausers.com] Re: Missed trims and new needles...a correlation?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 01:07:43 UT

This message was posted by Gini on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/264.html#000010

I tried all of the above, and then called a tech, who walked me through the
trimmer tests, and then had me adjust the needles in the center of the holes.
After all that, it is doing the exact same thing. This is where having a tech
in the same state would come in handy. Anyone else have a suggestion?