[amayausers.com] Re: Melco ignoring anyone else?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 19:10:57 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/573.html#000010

I get calls and emails from melcomart but Melco should have a customer database
and keep us informed of new machines, new releases and upgrades. You could talk
to your salesman or tech, but Melco is the right central point of information.
I looked on Melco's website, thinking they might be trying to "push"
information to us, but I didn't find out anything about the pinch roller
upgrade. I'd like to know why they did it, problems it addresses, so I could
decide if I wanted to plunk down the $$$ to get it.
Has anyone seen a posting from one of the lists techs this week? Just curious.
Mary