[amayausers.com] Re: Melco ignoring anyone else?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 15:58:54 UT

This message was posted by NickReinking on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/573.html#000014

Hello, it is Nick Reinking from MelcoMart.  Every week we have a different sale
here at MelcoMart and on Monday morning we send out an e-mail blast detailing
the week?s sale.  Taking advantage of these sales is a great way to try out new
products as well as to save some money on all of your embroidery supplies.
When we have new hoops and other types of accessories for the AMAYA machine
they will also be advertised on these e-mails.  If anyone is interested in
receiving that e-mail please just let me know and I will get you signed up.

Our website www.melcomart.com (http://www.melcomart.com) is a newer site and on
occasion we do have some problems with it; rest assure that we are constantly
monitoring it and doing everything we can to keep it updated and error free.
If you have a problem with the website please call or e-mail us so that we can
make the necessary adjustments.  We are also happy to answer any questions or
take orders over the phone.

It is only through feedback that we can grow and continue to meet your
embroidery supply needs.  Please contact me by e-mail or telephone with any
suggestions, problems, orders etc. that come up.  Also, if anyone needs our
issue #8 catalog and a 10% off coupon please contact me and I will mail them
out.

Thanks,
Nick Reinking
nreinking@xxxxxxxxx or 1-800-877-4272 ext 1025