[amayausers.com] Re: Melco ignoring anyone else?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 15:11:11 UT

This message was posted by djames on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/573.html#000001

I don't have a problem receiving emails from them for thread specials etc. but
I have never received any info on upgrades to the machines.  Why would this be
so difficult.  To my way of thinking, it would make less calls to tech support,
and increased sales for them, and we would have machines that were operating
with the latest implements.