[amayausers] Re: Machine Choice

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 21:06:26 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/4.html#000005

I just have a comment or two first is the name of your business, I know Embroid
me is a national
franchiser of embroider turnkey shops and that they use brother equipment and
don't think you can keep the name without using that equipment.
Or if your not one of the franchisees then you may want to check into the
copyright of the name and fix it before you get started and have to change once
customers get used to doing business with you. You realy don't want any
lawsuits on your hands.

Second if your new to embroider than Amayas are great choices, as was mentioned
before Embroidery has a steep learning curve and the technology on amayas uses
a different approach to standard embroidery than other vendors and if you have
no experience its a quick and easy system to learn.

If you HAVE experience with embroidery you may look at other machines and go
with what fits your budget and requirements. one thing you'll see form the
Amaya user groups is that people who go amaya after using standard machines
have been known to have a little trouble adapting to the way things are done
with Amayas, No not everyone, but even I had a couple weeks of using both
styles and trying to remember that things work differently.
Anyway just my 2 cents, I would buy Amaya again in a heartbeat! I love my
machines, and the new technology.
Leaves my mind to think about other issues not my machines.

Ron
Body Cover