[amayausers] Re: Incomplete Trims

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:55:44 -0600

Bob,
Just got in from an out of state trip again and taking a look at the emails
that have stacked up.....

To answer the question about miss trims......I agree but it seems that the
engineering and the techincal side often collide  with real world
problems-they make claims, we find the problems.....

Acually we don't have that many miss trims....when I was referring to the
many miss trims I have experienced, it was from the time I first started
into this business to now.....

It seems to crop up on some designs and not others. I don't experience
hardly any miss trims in the designs I digitize, so I also tend to suspect
design/digitizing/software problems, transferring files, saving files,
corruption of files----there never seems to be just a simple answer to many
of these issues. When starting to diagnoise a trim problem tho......the
simple thimgs, the most obvious things should be eliminated first and then
go from there.....

Rod Springer