[amayausers] Re: Incomplete Trims

  • From: Bob Purvis <bob.purvis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 18:12:05 -0700

I always get incomplete trims and always have.  On two machines.
It has been better since I had them looked at, adjusted, etc.   But I still
get them.   Screw up several sewouts.....

I run my material thickness on the higher side and think it has something
to do with it.  But in the end I think its a design flaw.  I live with
it, not sure why.

Take care.....

bob purvis
island embroidery