[amayausers.com] Re: Horrible Noise when the Needle Case Moves

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 02:21:13 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/894.html#000009

I know you are getting all the help you need but just wanted to say this
happened to us too...we knew what it was and could see looking down the back at
the gears what was happening...Don was able to 're-align' it and so far it
hasn't happened again...that was a couple of years ago and it does make a
terrbile sound...have a great day and until next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders