[amayausers.com] Re: Tech

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 02:27:52 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/895.html

I am not in need of a Tech at this time but I told Don today that we really
needed to get in touch with one and have Maya serviced...not sure if we need to
go ahead and have it done now or wait until we get our new rooms added on and
move her from the spare bedroom to our new Hobby Room...we are just now
starting on our rooms...we have the batter boards up and hope to start digging
the footing tomorrow if this rain will ever stop...we put the batter boards up
on Monday and thought we would get the strings up on Tuesday to start digging
but the weather has not been good for digging this week...maybe boating but not
digging...I live in Central Alabama and I guess a Tech that would service my
area may come out of Atlanta or Birmingham...if anyone knows who it would be I
will keep their contact infor so when I do need one or to get Maya serviced...
thanks...until next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders