[amayausers.com] Re: Tech

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 23:06:25 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/895.html#000008

Thanks so far...I know about Ed...I enjoy all his hints and advice here and I
read his article too...I knew he lived in LA but thought someone might know
someone closer to me...I know Ed is very good and I would love for him to be my
Tech guy...Ed do you hear me...LOL...if you are in my area (Central Alabama) or
will be coming to my area write to me or I can give you my phone number if
needed...I am sure Maya needs a Tech's overall...I will continue to read all
the other replies and Thanks...until next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders