[amayausers] Re: Hope it doesn't happen to you!!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 01:24:09 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/30.html#000014

Russell,
While you were at training you should have been given a copy of "Technical
Advisory Notes" and been given info on how to access the Technicians FTP site.
Look at Bulletin #AMAYA043 Rev.A, dated March 10, 2005. It specifically states
what I have said before about the servo motors vs the stepper motors vs the
control board.

I will state again, if there is evidence of a servo motor failure, that has or
could have damaged componets on the motherboard, then it is not wise to just
start swapping motherboards around....do so only with the guidance of Melco
Techinical Support after they have been given all the facts and symtoms of the
issues with your machine...

Rod Springer
Certified Melco Tech