[amayausers] Re: Hope it doesn't happen to you!!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 05:58:23 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/30.html#000005

Hmm Rod... you are obviously a more experienced tech than I - but we just had a
z motor go on an non XT (my machine actually) and no one at melco I spoke with
mentioned swapping out the motherboard at the same time.  I just took the
failing z motor out, replaced it and bam - we were good to go again and have
been sewing fine ever since.

BTW, looking up at the original post, David mentioned the Y-Axis (not z) - is
that what you were referring to Rod?