[amayausers.com] Re: Geech, I don't normally have thread breaks!!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 02:23:22 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/615/2.html#000018

Hi Ed,

There are no instructions for this on the tech CD (or else I couldn't find it)
so I will call tech support tomorrow for them. They are usually very helpful
and knowledgeable in these things as is this users site. Thanks Ed for your
response.

After reading the instructions to change the motor, I realized that there
probably is another way to change the gear that doesn't have anything to do
with touching the motor. One of those things I'll be glad to know how to do for
the future. I'm just really glad I found the crack before it turned into a real
problem. The machine is running fine even with the crack, but I don't want to
run it until it's fixed.

Geri in NJ