[amayausers.com] Re: Geech, I don't normally have thread breaks!!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 15:14:42 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/615.html#000004

What DOES the "snap snap" mean when you hear it? My XT is starting to do that
during needle changes but seems to be sewing fine and the "snap snap" isn't
consistent. What can I do to keep ahead of any problems that may be brewing?
Maintenance is up-todate and I oil the bobbin every day before I start.

Geri in NJ