[amayausers] Re: Gaps in embroidery

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 03:02:18 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/46.html

I was wondering if anyone might be able to tell me why I'm getting gaps in my
embroidery.  I have a graphic that I auto digitized and when it sews out it has
several areas where it stitches top down, stops goes to another area then comes
back to the same area and stitches bottom up.  Problem is it leaves a gap
between the top and the bottom.  Design shop does not show a gap, it looks
perfect.

I have tried changing stitch direction, angles, density, with and without solvy
and nothing seems to improve it.  I'm sewing on a 10oz sweatshirt.  I have
checked the pressure foot height, changed needles, changed bobbins, doesn't
seem to matter what I do it will not fill in the gap.  I have watched it sew
and it is truly is just not sewing across that area.  The gap is to large to
cover with a color pen.  The sweatshirt is Heather gray and the thread is a
medium blue so it really shows.

Any ideas?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sue Schroeder