[amayausers] Re: Gaps in embroidery

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 09:06:12 +1000

You can change the start and end point of the fill so that it starts at
one end and finishes at the other.

Anand

When you have a complex fill that is not sewing from on side to the
other or top to bottom but instead is sewing one side and then sewing
the other side to meet in the middle the push and pull of the fabric is
going to sometimes cause this gap.  One way to help this is proper
underlay but even that may not always work.  ANother thing you can do is
under the properties of the fill there is a window called "overlap".
You can put a number in for the number of overlap lines you want.  Since
you say you have a pretty large gap you may try to start with 5 or so.
This will cause the fill to overlap in areas where the fill comes
togethere.  I just had this problem with some text that was done in 2
colors on a large back and I put in some overlap lines and it fixed the

9/11/2006