[amayausers.com] Re: Frequent False Bobbin Breaks

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 20:44:44 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1081.html#000005

I just hate statements like the above message.  Check the material thickness
setting - and just what am I checking for?  How thick is a t-shirt with a
no-show stabilizer and a topping?  I there a guide somewhere that would give us
even a broad hint at the thickness?

Min setting?  I have mine set at 4 and that seems to work pretty well.  But
what about the max setting.  Never heard that discussed.  So, what is a good
setting for a particular material and design.  Any guideline anywhere?

So, saying to check the setting is totally useless and totally frustrating with
no guidelines anywhere.  And if there are guidelines, I like to know where they
are.

Juli in Kona