[amayausers.com] Re: Frequent False Bobbin Breaks

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 02:41:48 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1081/2.html#000019

Big Dog,

Two things, yes you would have to register the software with Melco to Update or
Upgrade through them. As far as costs involved to register and Upgrade to Ver
9, you would have to negociate that with Melco....

Ver 7....Ver 9 ? Well both are good...Ver 7 at some point in time will become
obsolete and support for it will surely dwindle away leaving only Ver 9 or
above, whatever that will be.....so it is one of those ,Pay me now or pay me
later, kind of things...

Why arn't you using the "Auto Activ-feed" feature? I can't remember now if the
Auto function was included in the early version of Ver7 I still think that with
a setting of 11 for material thickness, in Standard, is too high and may be the
problem with your false bobbin break problem. The default is 1. The rule of
thumb was a 3 setting in Standard and most sweats were sewn between 3 to 5
approximately.....

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer