[amayausers.com] Re: Frequent False Bobbin Breaks

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 22:00:08 UT

This message was posted by Big Dog on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1081/2.html#000018

Acti-Feed set to 11 pts, standard mode. I did rotate the thread tension rod
back  forth between my fingers gently and it seems to move smoothly, as if
those ball bearings were round and not flattened.  I'll try restitching a
design later and see if there are any issues. I can stitch the lettering design
I created again until after the hoildays, somebody is home who can't see it
until after 12-25-09  )
The version I am using is Design Shop Pro, the software the previous owner
provided when I bought the machine.
Do you know if the latest version comes with a new dongle or would I use the
ones with the version I have now?
I'm wondering if I should buy the upgrade to the latest version, or just have
this one re-registered in my name. Me thinks starting off with the latest
version would make more sense than learning this version and re-learning a new
one later on. Sometimes it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks.