[amayausers.com] Re: Frequent False Bobbin Breaks

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 16:48:24 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1081.html#000012

Page 152 of the DS7 manual shows a block with the following to choose:

   Light Knit
   Medium Knit
   Heavy Knit
   Fleece
   Medium Terry
   Heavy Terry
   Woven

Somewhere I have a list that I received in class of some settings that are
explained better.  I will look for it and post it.

In DS9 I did not find anything except setting up fabric styles such as denim,
fleece, etc. in order to recall the settings.  So far I haven't learned
anything about how to create those styles.