[amayausers.com] Re: Does Melco ignore their customers?

  • From: Steve Cohen <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:56:11 -0400

I have two salespeople since my original one (Don McCreadie) is totally
worthless. I ended up calling Gerald, salesrep in the southeast who referred me
to one in Denver. It's pretty sad that some sales reps don't return calls or
answer emails. My new salesrep Daryl is very good at handling emails and
helping solve problems but no has ever called me.
Gerald is the best salesperson at Melco and it's really too bad he doesn't
serve Maryland anymore and he even goes out of his way to help people that
aren't even in his territory.

From: JerryNiez@xxxxxxxxxxx: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 11:28:07 -0400Subject:
[amayausers.com] Does Melco ignore their customers?To: info@xxxxxxxxx;
AMAYAUSERS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject:  [amayausers.com]  Re: Melco ignoring anyone else?

I just read several posting on AmayaUsers.com complaining about the lack of
communications from Melco Corparate.  When I purchased our machines in 2004 I
suggested a monthly news letter with a "Tip of the Month."  You could include a
special buy of the month too.  The Group also mentioned a lack of communication
from the sales rep.  I can attest to that.  I HAVE NEVER BEEN CALLED BY MY
SALES REP.  Once she had the sale she disappeared with my money and was never
heard from again.

Jerry Niezgoda
Traverse City, MI

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on
AOL Food.
Enjoy 5 GB of free, password-protected online storage.
http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_062008