[amayausers.com] Re: Does Melco ignore their customers?

  • From: "ice_man21" <ice_man21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:09:38 -0400

I have to agree Jerry. I bought my machine in ?04/05 have NEVER rec?d a call
from anyone at Melco. As far as they know I am dead. Oh, and I don?t seem to
get any sale fliers or anything else from the company any longer (they
stopped, I think about a 1 ½ years ago). And it isn?t like I was always
complaining either, I called the company about 2 times about the machine.
ALL other calls to Melco were to purchase supplies.

Not to grind a sword but their web site hasn?t improved a lot either. Many
things can?t be found or there is no picture.

Do not get me wrong, I like my machine??????.

Larry

  _____