[amayausers.com] Re: Does Melco ignore their customers?

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 15:52:43 -0700

Maybe its an east coast / west coast thing :)
Sounds like the west coast wins this round...

I think every company include my own can be picked apart
for missing the little details sometimes.
As for Melco I think the sentiment I am reading is that they might be
missing some sales by keeping more in tune with existing customers.

I haven't been impressed with the outreach of non solicited support
but I will say this when ever I have called or e-mailed and asked for help in
any fashion
My rep (Haven) and all others I have been in contact with
have been more than adequate about making sure my needs were met and my
questions
were answered.

Maybe they will see the merits of ongoing contact maybe not, but this post
seems to be
going nowhere but a good place to vent.

I'm going back to the machines and make some money...

Sincerely,
Ron Vinyard

Body Cover Design
420 SW H Street