[amayausers] Design help

  • From: "Beverly Thompson" <beverlyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:39:52 -0600

Janel,

I know your out there somewhere!  Was wondering if you could look at a design
for me.  My digitizer did this for me.  I never have any problem with anything
he does but this design will not sew with out thread breaks.  It also loops at
the top of the E's and Z like its not tying off or something.  I know this
company does not use design shop software.  Does that make a difference if a
design is not digitized through design shop?  I told my guy it was not right
and he said it was my machine.  If you have time and could look i would be
grateful.

Regards,
Beverly Thompson
Perdido Beach Embroidery