[amayausers] Re: Design Pro not saving changes

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 17:02:39 -0400

I just got off the phone with Mark from Denver-going over these problems. He
had me check the version of Design shop (2004 1/2) and never mentioned
having Amaya program checked! I only got the upgrade last October that they
sent out and did what they told me to load it in-I'm not PC savvy here...so
if Amaya upgrade wasn't part of it then it isn't the same. Asked again where
the 2005 upgrade is-got the 'pass the buck' line again-he's going to tell
Bob Spear we should have it-Bob Spear said Mark is responsible...been
playing this game for over a month...
I'll have the system on again tomorrow-if you want to send me the info on
what to check and what should match what I'll do it!
Roland