[amayausers.com] Re: Cruise for next year?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 22:00:17 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/24/3.html#000039

No that is probably not it...I would think that it is because Expedia undercuts
us agents and Royal Caribbean has rules out about that thing.  Even playing
field for everyone or you don't get to sell them.

Expedia is well known for undercutting us agents and we are proud of Royal
Caribbean for sticking up for us little guys.  Sandals is another company that
does not allow discounting...