[amayausers.com] Re: Cruise for next year?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:26:11 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/24/3.html#000030

Good Morning Juli!

  Sun is definitely up here and it is a very warm morning at 15 degree's above
zero with a wind chill of 7 degrees above...I think the highs are suppose to be
about 20 degree's above today! :-)

  Are plan was to look at an Eastern Caribbean, Mexican Riviera and Alaska
cruise and bring it up on a vote. We are afraid though if we wait until end of
March beginning of April for the 2010 rates and not book anything then that
takes about 1 - 2 months off of paying for it if someone needs the extra time
to pay. Not to mention that the rates might not be as good for the other
destinations if we wait that long as well if everyone decides that Alaska is
too expensive for next year.