[amayausers.com] Re: Cruise for next year?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:02:20 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/24.html#000002

Steve & John~

  We are looking at different options right now as we got some great feedback
on what everyone would like to do as far as the next cruise goes...We are
looking at other cruise lines and destinations along with Carnival and will be
putting together another survey shortly for everyone to vote on about the next
cruise and when they would like to go again...so stay tuned as I hope to have
the survey out shortly once things settle down a bit for orders and wrapping up
this past cruise...

I did look at the link above and I think we want to look at a different
itinerary for the next cruise but please fill free to send me anything of
interest as we love to have all the input anyone has...

Thanks!