[amayausers.com] Re: Cruise for next year?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 23:25:35 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/24/2.html#000022

1. What year would you like to see our next Cruise?
  answered question 22
  skipped question 0
  Response
Percent Response
Count
2010  86.4% 19
2011  9.1% 2
2012   0.0% 0
2013   0.0% 0
No Opinion  4.5% 1
viewOther (please specify) 2

2. What destination would you like to go to next?
  answered question 21
  skipped question 1
  Response
Percent Response
Count
E. Caribbean  28.6% 6
W. Caribbean  14.3% 3
S. Caribbean   0.0% 0
Alaska (May - Sept)  33.3% 7
Hawaii  9.5% 2
Mexican Riviera (departs Long Beach, CA)  14.3% 3 view Other suggestions: 4

3. Would you like to see other Commercial Embroiderers on the cruise besides
the Melco users? If we invited more we would have a get together of just Melco
people as well if everyone wanted!
  answered question 22
  skipped question 0
  Response
Percent Response
Count
Yes  18.2% 4
No  40.9% 9
Not Sure  40.9% 9
view Comments 3

4. Which cruise lines would you like us to look at for the next cruise?
  answered question 14
  skipped question 8
  Response
Count
view 14
5. Would you like to see group excursions on the next cruise?
  answered question 21
  skipped question 1
  Response
Percent Response
Count
Yes  47.6% 10
No  4.8% 1
Maybe  47.6% 10
viewComment 2

6. For our next cruise which month would you like to cruise in? Remember that
Alaska and Europe cruises are summer only cruises.
  answered question 18
  skipped question 4
  Response
Percent Response
Count
Jan.  22.2% 4
Feb.  33.3% 6
March   0.0% 0
April  5.6% 1
May  16.7% 3
June  11.1% 2
July  5.6% 1
Aug.  5.6% 1
Sept.   0.0% 0
Oct.   0.0% 0
Nov.   0.0% 0
Dec.   0.0% 0
viewOther (please specify) 9

7. If dates match up would you like us to look at cruises around the same time
as an ISS show in Long Beach, Calif. or Orlando, FL? If yes, which would you
prefer?
  answered question 22
  skipped question 0
  Response
Percent Response
Count
Yes  68.2% 15
No  4.5% 1
Maybe  27.3% 6
viewIf yes, which one? 9

We will be looking at cruise options now given these results and will post
another survey hopefully in the next week for everyone to vote on their next
cruise!