[amayausers.com] Re: Cruise for next year?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 04:19:07 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/24/2.html#000025

It is quite an experience to go inland on the train.  However it is an add on
either before or after the cruise.  So a person would either start in Seattle
end in Whitier then go up to Anchorage to Denali by train then back to
Anchorage and fly back to where you started from.  If there is enough people to
do that length of a trip we can look at it. That usually is at least a 10 day
itinerary if not longer.

There is a nice train ride in Sitka I believe that goes up into the Canadian
boarder that is a nice historic ride and very beautiful if it is a clear day
out.

I believe we were going to just look at the Inside Passage cruises out of
Seattle at this point but tell Vince if I find him a good deal I will let you
guys know!  :-)