[amayausers.com] Re: Cap Frames

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 06:25:30 UT

This message was posted by Dan on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/964/2.html#000021

I guess the point I was trying to make was you can't go with a magic number
(2") if the curvature starts before that.

When we are new and they tell you this has the largest sewing field of any
machine out there, at least we were stupid enough to design it there.

Not realizing that some hats don't have a 2" flat spot.

Since my daughter found out the formula we have never had any problems.

Just thought I would add my 2cents from a former NEWBIE asking the right
questions can get you great answers, it's just sometimes you don't know the
right questions to ask.