[amayausers.com] Re: Cap Frames

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 14:58:21 UT

This message was posted by Steve I on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/964.html#000003

Gregory,

I have 8 of the wacf with the double strap that I dont use anymore.  I did use
them some when I got my XT's but as I recall you can't sew as close to the bill
with them as the XT WACF.  If you want to try, send me your shipping info and I
will send one for you to try.

I know there are a lot of users out there that don't like the Amaya WACF's  I
didn't care for them at first but I have grown to like them.  I have done
thousands of caps with them over the past 3 years and they are still performing
just fine. They are not as easy to use as the conventional frames but with
practice it becomes almost as easy.

As far as the thubscrews, are you talking about the ones on the arms or the
ones on the cap fixture?  I have a fix for that.  If someone can tell me how to
post links for pics I will put some on here.  Since I did the fix 2 years ago I
have not had one "slide" since.

Steve
Trinity Embroidery