[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin thread peeking up thru design

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 22:57:01 UT

This message was posted by Sewfly on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/283.html#000006

When there are problems with the bobbin thread, then it is 99% of the time, the
culprit is in the top tension.

I noticed that you have done everything and then some.  One thing that I didn't
remember seeing was a software item in the OS.

Open up OS, turn on machine(s), go to settings on toolbar of OS.  Click on
"Thread Feed" tab.  First item is column feed.  Could it be that your column
feed setting here is off?  I have mine set at 50 (I normally keep it here).
Sometimes I have mangaed to change it and have problems.  I know that I have
seen this particular diagram (next to to the 50) somewhere else, but can't
think of where that is right off of the top of my head.  I want to say it is in
the DS software.  And I think I changed it there in the "machine settings" to
go with the design.

Anyway, hope this isn't a repeat of something you have already tried.

Susan