[amayausers] Best Credit Card Processing?

  • From: Steve Griswold <stevegriswold@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 12:16:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
We are getting setup and the Amaya XT's arrived today.
Thanks Everyone for all your help.  Soo much still to do.

Does anyone have a good Credit Card Processing Service?

It seems like they all charge a lot of extra fees, hidden charges, etc.  It's
difficult to compare.  Some want $1600 for a machine, some want $300, Some have
monthly fees, per transaction fees, Internet monthly fee, % of sale, invoice
fee, etc.

Anything out there that is affordable, limited monthly fees, takes MC and Visa?

We would do mostly phone in sales and sales from our web site shopping cart.
In person sales we could phone in or use a credit card machine.  Looking for an
affordable option since I don't except a great deal of business for the first
six months.

Looked talked to local bank and Costco so far.

Thanks,
  Steve
Atlanta GA