[amayausers] Re: looking for Gear vendor

  • From: "Image Embroidery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 13:00:26 -0400

Hi Caren,

Thank you so much for the information. My husband loves the Big Cotton
crewneck sweatshirts. He has two of them from the Indy Race Track. A
customer has also purchased these sweatshirts while on vacation and wnats
them for his own business.
I have searched and searched for a source for blanks. So, I very much
appreciate your response!

LuAnn