[amayausers] Re: looking for Gear vendor

  • From: "Caren Maffucci-TAD" <theartdepartment@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 08:00:18 -0800

Hi LuAnn,

You can find the website at www.gearforsports.com.  Gear has various
divisions - resort, college, golf, and corporate.  Their corporate line has
always sold through exclusive distributors in various markets - for
instance, we are the Gear distributor for Anchorage, so anyone wanting to
purchase their product would have to buy through us for the
corporate/special market segment as they wouldn't sell through more than one
re-sell distributor.  They do have a lot of the Big Cotton product in the
Corporate line, but they do even more styles of it in the bookstore
(college) division.  In addition to Big Cotton, Gear For Sports also carries
the Under Armour, Robert Trent Jones and Sunice lines - it's all great stuff
- a little spendier than standard lines but excellent quality.  I think they
may have changed some of their re-selling policies so you may be able to
purchase through a mult-line rep these days.  I don't know what part of the
country you're in, but in the Pac NW, one could contact Susie at Michael
Carr Sales.  I don't know if they rep for your region, but she would
probably know who else you could contact.  I'm not at my office right now so
I can't find his website or phone #, but I can send it later if you want it.

Caren Maffucci
The Art Department
Sunshine Custom Promotions
Anchorage Alaska